Organic Soil Enricher
Condition soil, improves aeration, water retention and drainage in heavy soils. Suitable for planter beds, vegetable plots and all soil types.
How to use
- Spread evenly across soil 25mm to 50mm deep.
- In winter spread on soil to allow the frost to break it down into the soil. The nutrients will wash in over the winter.
- Spring, Summer and Autumn lightly dig into the soil with a fork or shovel. If planting vegetables allow 3 weeks before setting out plugs or seeds.
- For annual fertilisation add 10% per volume. For very poor soil/clay add 30% per volume.
- Made from composted grass, leaves, hedges & green material over a 14-20 week period.
- 99% of invasive weed roots removed
- Does not contain any brown bin material
- 100% Organic. Suitable for organic growing practices.
- 100% Renewable and 100% Peat-Free reducing the impact on the environment.
- Made to the 2011 Compost Standard: IS441.
- Provides macro and micro nutrients that are essential for healthy plant growth.
- Nitrogen 4000 mg/L; Phosphorous 800mg/L; Potassioum 1400 mg/L; Magnesium 800 mg/L; Calcium 7000 mg/L; Sulphur 500 mg/L.
Choose your size
€99.95 1m3 bag
Get €6.99 50l Bag 3 for